The description of Animus – Harbinger
- Harbinger takes you into the past, to the very days when Kerr the Breaker, Bringer of Nightmares, first bore down on the realm in vengeance.
- You, Forlorn — a pilgrim caught out of your time , and follower of the Resonant — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus.
- Cadmus implores you to save lots of the youngsters of Qurrhem, and therefore the realm of Cadmeia.
- In a time before Blood Memory, you stand alone between death and deliverance… for the forgotten cannot die, as they need truly never lived… until today .
- Prove your worth against the embodiment of death, Gravetender Anku, only after meeting the Breach Knight sent by Kerr for the primary time.
- Then quickly cross through Cadmeia to deliver its inhabitants from peculiar medicine men, hellhounds, and monsters.
- At the guts of Qurrehm, High Clarus Alina – loyal acolyte of Cadmus – awaits, perhaps as Corrupt or Corrupter.
- Chaos and confusion plague the realm; you’ll haven’t any friend but your trusty blade, axe, or hammer.
- Pass mercy to those afflicted, and judgment to those whom embody the approaching nightmare.
- You have returned.
- [READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE] : Allow an application to read/write to auxiliary storage
- Google Play login.
- Android 6.0 and above, complying to Google OS requirements.
- IAP for full campaign, side quests, and upcoming optional multiplay.
- 1.3GB storage and above.
- 2GB RAM and above.
.Animus – Harbinger Update
- Balance adjustment