The description of TauCeti Vulkan
- This is a technology benchmark containing only the start of the sport that shows possibilities now available on mobile devices.
- The hi-end device with 3GB RAM and fast GPU is required.
- If this version of the sport doesn’t run properly on your device, please download its cloned version – TauCeti Technology Benchmark.
- TauCeti Unknown Origin Technology benchmark is an action sci-fi FPS showcasing the high-quality visuals available to current hi-end mobile devices.
- It contains the start of the sport and allows you to check and compare the performance of your mobile device.
- TauCeti Unknown Origin throws your protagonist directly into the danger.
- Your space ship, famed ESS Meridian (known from Dead effect 2) has gone haywire and crashed.
- The escape pod saved your life and brought you safely to the surface of the earth Tau Ceti f, directly within the jungle filled with unknown life forms, a number of them possibly intelligent, and now suffering from the debris from the crashed ship. are you able to survive and uncover the secrets of the planet?
- TauCeti Unknown Origin may be a beautiful but dangerous place.
- From thick tropical rainforests to deep canyons and dangerous marshes, it’s filled with dangerous fauna and traces of ancient civilizations.
- Mysterious crumbling temples offers shelter and knowledge, but they’re often filled with danger.
- Lifeforms on the earth aren’t friendly and that they don’t take kindly to pieces of your broken ship and a couple of human survivors.
- Exotic and unexplored world of the exoplanet TauCeti f
- Unique organic AI archetypes with unpredictable behavior
- Console quality graphics and realistic sound effects with stunning environments
- Beginning of the sport with a robust story, the spiritual sequel of our previous games
- In-game cinematic intro taking you directly within the action
- Character creation preview
- 2 playable story levels
- Benchmark test for your smartphone (GPU and CPU)
- Full controller support
TauCeti Vulkan Update
- Small bugfix