The description of Hold Me Closer
- An action-platformer, with a story shown in fragments throughout the sport .
- A journey through a mother’s denial of her grief, as she brings home her memories of her child.
- You play as Mother whose goal is to bring glowing orbs back home crammed with memories from better days.
- You traverse the everchanging forest where you’ll meet twisted enemies, gaping cliffs, and giant toys blocking your way.
- You undergo the planet by outrunning your enemies, hiding from them, and pushing anybody and anything that stands in your way.
- Sebastian Sommerstedt Andresen, Lead Programmer
- Jakob Baldwin, CG Artist
- Kresta Louise Febro Bonita, Project Manager
- Marusa Gorjup, art director
- Nicolai Bach Hansen, Game Programmer
- Jakob Elkjær Husted, Game Programmer
- Robert Kivac, CG Artist
- Jonas Foged Kristensen, Audio Designer
- Emil Elias Lohse, Game & Level Designer
- Thomas Noes Mikkelsen, Game & Level Designer
- Mózes Adorján Mikó, QA & UR
- Jannik Anker Iskov Helsen Neerdal, Game Programmer
- Nana Jørly Sørensen, Game Director
>> Special thanks to our playtesters and DADIU.
Hold Me Closer Update
- Set default graphics to Low (no shadows), as shadows cause crashes on some phones.
- To vary the graphics, simply go the settings menu and press the specified graphics option.
- If the sport crashes, simply re-install the sport and play on Low.