- Kingston’s Q500 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.
- Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s1, this SSD is 10x faster than a standard hard drive1 for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
- Also more reliable and sturdy than a tough drive, Q500 is made with non-volatile storage . There are not any moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical disk drive .
- It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Q500 is out there in multiple capacities from 120GB–480GB2 to offer you all the space you would like for applications, videos, photos and other important documents.
- you’ll also replace your disk drive or a smaller SSD with a drive large enough to carry all of your les.
10x faster than a tough drive
- With incredible read/write speeds the Q500 SSD won’t only increase performance but also can be wont to breathe new life into older systems.
- Q500 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when utilized in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, Q500 is meant to suit anyone’s needs
Ideal for desktops and notebooks
- Q500 features a 7mm form factor to suit during a wider array of systems.
- It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.