The description of Life is Strange
- Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
- Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she will rewind time while saving her ally Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay.
Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes cause a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to vary the course of events;
- Multiple endings counting on the alternatives you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the sport comes with full controller support.
- An all-new photo mode allows you to require pictures like never before, modify them with filters and simply share them.
- Additionally, you’ll seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
- Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of two GB of RAM
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, resulting in a but preferable experience, or not support the sport in the least .
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
- Sony Xperia XZ and up
- HTC 10
- LG V20, G6 and up
- OnePlus 3 & 3T
- Huawei P10 and up
Reviews and Accolades
- “Most Innovative” – better of Google Play (2018)
- Life is Strange, People’s Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
- 5/5 “A must-have.” – The Examiner
- 5/5 “Something truly special.” – International Business Times
- “One of the simplest games I’ve played in years.” – Forbes
- 10/10 “An impressive coming aged story.” – Darkzero
- 8/10 “Rare and precious.” – Edge
- 8.5/10 “OUTSTANDING.” – GameInformer
- 90% “Dontnod have clearly put tons of effort into the small details and it’s worth some time listening to their work.” – Siliconera
- 8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is during a ll|one amongst|one in every of”> one among the foremost compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
- 4.5/5 “life is strange has me hooked” – HardcoreGamer
- 8/10 “.…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream.” – Metro
Life is Strange Update
- Version 1.9 includes the OS improvements and fixes games bugs.
- Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at “support.eu.square-enix.com”