MEmu – Android Emulator for PC
- MEmu, or also known as MEmu Play, is a game utility software developed by Microvirt.
- It’s an Android emulator that permits you to play all of your favorite android games on your desktop devices, like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, and Clash Royale.
- With this app, you’ll enjoy the fastest gameplay with the foremost extreme frame rates possible.
- It displays more astonishing graphic images due to its revamped OpenGL and DirectX 3D rendering effects.
- It serves a flawless and convenient mouse and keyboard controls that also contains built-in key mapping.
- On top of that, it can effortlessly run multiple accounts simultaneously, which can be efficient to use for enjoying on an equivalent game in several instances.
Is MEmu emulator safe?
- MEmu may be a safe application that takes every security issue seriously.
- Ransomware or spyware, you ought to never expect them to be included during this handy emulator.
- This program is verified by various anti-virus software companies even by the main ones like Avast, Avira, BitDefender.
- you’ll rarely receive false alerts and malicious ad plugins, if you do, you’ll freely reject it during installation. Most of the recommendations which will appear are trusted and reliable so, you’ll be complacent that your system won’t be harmed in any way possible.
- If you would like to not encounter those plugins, a cleaner offline installer version is out there for you.
Connecting your Google account to the present android emulator is additionally completely secure.
- The app is handled by a personal technology company that has no reference to any authority. Your data will only be stored if it’s needed to enhance the general user experience.
- Therefore, most tip , like Google’s password, will neither be kept by the software nor shared with any third-party.
- Besides, the password of your MEmu account is generated randomly, so your Google account are going to be untouched.
MEmu vs. Bluestacks
- Bluestacks is another emulator program that permits you to effectively run various mobile android games and applications on your PC. But, if talking about which app does its job best within the most practical way possible, MEmu is leading the league.
- MEmu offers completely free experience altogether of its robust features as compared to Bluestacks, which still needs the professional version to be purchased to form it work properly.
- The display size that Bluestacks presents is additionally limited compared to MEmu.
- It doesn’t have full background mode.
- MEmu gives an indoor feature to auto-size the window with a view that attempts to override the display size of MBR settings on PC, which shows resolution of much less 1366×768. there’s a windows hide taskbar to stop the app from resizing, and/or changing its inner settings and force window decision is provided.
- But, for the record, Bluestacks is that the better emulator to use once you want to play PUBG on desktop.
- Practically speaking, MEmu is that the best android emulator software to settle on and download.
- All of the features that you simply could basically find within the premium version of some emulators like Bluestacks are often freely utilized here.
- More importantly, it’s safe to use, and your data is very secured.
- Safe to put in and use
- All features are available for free of charge
- Customizable display size
- Highly secured data
- Not a far better option to play with PUBG