Open Broadcaster Software
- OBS Studio 64bit is a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming.
- Download and begin streaming quickly and simply on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Control your stream from your Windows PC desktop with this software!
- Download OBS Studio Offline Installer Setup for Windows.
- OBS Classic and OBS Studio 64-bit are both equipped with a strong API, enabling plugin development to supply further customization and functionality specific to your needs.
- Work with developers within the streaming community to urge the features you would like .
- OBS has been rebuilt from the bottom up to be even more lightweight and high performance than before.
Features and Highlights
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made from multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up a vast number of scenes you’ll switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
Intuitive Audio Mixer
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters like noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- For video sources like image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- Powerful and straightforward to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a good array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you wish . you’ll even begin each individual Dock to its own window.
Video Transitions Effects
- Choose from variety of various and customizable transitions for once you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
- Set hotkeys for nearly every kind of action, like switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to speak , and more.
- Studio Mode allows you to preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they’re perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and simply cue or transition to any of them with merely one or double click.