The description of Zaptiye: Open world action adventure
- Crime fighting within the city of Constantinople in 19th century. Delightful open world environment with differing types of quests, pedestrians, criminals, horses, and allies. Non-stop action, adventure, and gunfight.
Role Playing – RPG
- Develop your character with many items, guns, armors, and skills. Fight against theft, creeds, gangs, and assassins in Istanbul.
- Collect money and knowledge points as you progress, and spend them during a way that your character suits you. Protect the Order of the Ottoman.
Story and Side quests
- Roam round the city to collect intel on main quest missions, test yourself in challenging parkours on the rooftops, clear each territory from creed, gang crime, and assassin’s guilds.
- Choose your adventure.
Firearms and knives
- Use differing types of revolvers to require down your enemies, or choose a silent approach, go undercover and assassinate your enemies with knife throwing, or melee attacks.
- Fight crime within the city in your own action rpg style.
- Gun shooting is that the brute way, silent assassin style is that the professional way.
Vehicles and Horse riding
- Different autonomous vehicles roam round the open world city, and rideable horses are often found on the streets.
- You may prefer to spend your experience points to find out horse riding skills to trample enemies, and even fire while riding fast.
- Horse riding is easy and effective.
- Your map shows missions, vehicles, shops, places, roads and passages within the open world city.
- You can put marks on your map then follow the compass through the destination.
- The game takes place in 19th century, the age of the good Sultan Abdulhamid of the Ottoman Empire .
- Just before the World War 1.
- Characters, costumes, historical places, and therefore the architecture of the open world will take you to the past.
- Graphics are improved