The description of Alto’s Adventure
- Join Alto and his friends as they start an endless snowboarding odyssey.
- Journey across the gorgeous alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
- Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of your time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain supported real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to find out , difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximise points and speed
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and skills
- Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for a completely new gameplay dynamic
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
- “A piece of interactive art”
- “One of the simplest mobile games”
– The Verge
- “Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
- “Best Looking Video Games of 2015”
Alto’s Adventure Update
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.