The description of DroidCam
- DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam.
- The app works with a PC client that connects the computer together with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and obtain more info on usage.
- Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and movie .
- Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
- Connect over WiFi or USB*.
- Microphone noise cancellation.
- Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam within the background.
- Keeps working with the separate off to conserve battery.
- IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
If you wish the app, consider getting the professional version, DroidCamX, which has:
- No Ads.
- USB-Only mode for added privacy and security.
- Phone calls muting.
- 720p/1080p video support via HD Mode.
- ‘Smooth FPS’ option for more stable video.
- Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup
- Google/Android library updates.
DroidCamX – HD Webcam for PC (Pro Version)