- Unblock websites blocked in your country, company or school with Hola VPN. Hola is free and straightforward to use!
- Hola may be a free and ad-free VPN proxy service that gives a faster and a more open Internet.
- Unblock websites blocked or censored in your country, company and faculty , and stream media with the free Hola Unblocker VPN proxy service.
- Unblock most websites with the free version. To unblock all websites or to secure your traffic, subscribe PLUS.
- Hola VPN is that the world’s fastest unblocker using split tunneling technology. For full encryption, privacy and security, subscribe PLUS.
- This is not a peer to see application. This extension doesn’t link to nor encourages the download of the other products and is fully functional as is, without requiring any additional download.
Hola VPN requires the subsequent permissions
- Proxy: Let Hola extension proxy your traffic through a server in another
country to vary your ip and unblock restricted sites.
- AllHosts/WebRequest/WebRequestBlocking: Let Hola extension check every web request and modify it. Hola VPN is that the fastest unblocker because it uses split-tunneling technology and only proxy the minimum number of web requests needed to unblock a site.
- Tabs: Let Hola track your tabs and enable VPN only on specific tabs and show popup inside the page to allow you to enable, disable and fix connectivity problems.
- WebNavigation: Let Hola track your navigations request and enable VPN on one site and only it’s needed.
- Cookies: Let Hola access your cookies. Some sites cache your country inside cookies, and it’s required to clear those cookies before you’ll access that site from another country.
- Storage: Let Hola save local configuration and cache data.
- ContextMenus: Let Hola add entries to context menu.
What sorts of information can we collect?
- We collect the subsequent sorts of data from you once you use the Services
- Log Data: Log data may include the subsequent information- browser type, web
pages you visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates.
- Personal Information: Personal information is information which will be of a
private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you.
- The Personal Information we may collect and retain includes your IP address, your
name and email address, screen name, payment and billing information or other
information we may ask from time to time as are going to be required for the on-boarding
process and services provisioning.
- Registering through social network account: once you register or sign-in to the
Services via your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Google+), we will
have access to basic information from your social network account
How can we use your information?
- We use your information so as to supply you with the Service.
- this suggests that we’ll use the knowledge to line up your account, provide you with
support regarding the Service, communicate with you for updates, marketing
offers or concerns you’ll have and conduct statistical and analytical research
to improve the Service.
Information we share
- We don’t rent or sell any Personal Information.
- We may disclose Personal Information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the
purposes of providing you with the Services, storage and analytics.
- We can also transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies.
Your Choices and Rights
- We strive to offer you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it.
- To exercise such right, you’ll contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org