- Use your voice to type across many various websites
- With the Voice In Chrome Extension, you’ll use speech to text to dictate in ANY textbox on ANY website.
- Use the facility of speech recognition to type emails in Gmail or write blog posts on WordPress or send messages in Slack.
You can use Voice In for
- Email Dictation: Use Voice In to compose emails altogether popular email sites.
- Voice Typing: Go hands free and sort together with your voice. Get our thoughts out and take a fast pass within the end to repair mistakes
- Language Pronunciation: Practice language pronunciation using our speech to text engine. Voice In supports 40+ languages.
- Voice In works on hottest websites. If it doesn’t work on a site you would like to use Voice In on, contact us (email below).
- Checkout the entire getting started guide at https://dictanote.co/voicein/getting-started/
- After initial installation – you’ll taken to options page.
- confirm to grant permission to microphone and reopen the browser, so it can work smoothly on all opened tabs.
There are 3 ways to start out dictation
- Simply place the mouse within the text-box, then you’ll either right-click and choose Start-Recording from the popup menu, or,
- Simply click on the extension’s button right to the address bar. VoiceIn works silently within the background and is usually on.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+9 on Chromebook/Windows/Linux ; Command+Shift+9 on Mac. you’ll change these by getting to chrome extensions chrome://extensions/shortcuts
Default recognition language is English-US. The extension supports over 120 languages.