Olive – Professional Video Editor
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor getting to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
How good is it?
- Olive is making rapid progress and users are already producing videos with it, but it’s still currently in alpha meaning it’s incomplete and not fully stable.
- Regardless we invite you to download the newest build and check out it out for yourself.
What can it do?
- uite a lot! And new features are being added a day .
- albeit Olive is missing something you would like , come during a month or two and it’s possible it’ll are implemented.
- Olive may be a free and open-source project to deliver top quality video editing and compositing to everyone.
- Olive aims to supply advanced video editing features during a usable package without compromise. a strong , yet user-friendly, solution for creatives everywhere.
- This project began while i used to be a content creator that was frustrated with the landscape of editing software.
- Convoluted payment schemes, lack of cross-platform, and just inferiority software led me to rekindle an old interest in coding to develop an editor that combined all my favorite features and excluded the bureaucracy (and hopefully most of the bugs too!)
- Pledging to the present Patreon will help speed up development by allowing much more time to be dedicated to the project.
- If you wish Olive, please consider supporting!
Installing Olive Video Editor in Linux
- Install Olive in Ubuntu-based distributions via PPA.
- you’ll install Olive via its official PPA in Ubuntu, Mint and other Ubuntu-based distributions. …
- Install Olive via Snap.
- Install Olive via Flatpak.
- Use Olive via AppImage.