PCSX2 Latest Version
- PCSX2 is a Playstation 2 emulator for PC. The compatibility rates for the emulator boast over 80% of all PS2 games as playable.
- If you own a fairly powerful computer then PCSX2 may be a great emulator.
- The application also provides support for lower end computers also , so all owners of Playstation 2 consoles are going to be ready to see games performing on their PC!
- With the PCSX2 emulator you’ll be ready to use your PS2 controllers to simulate an authentic Playstation experience.
- The application also gives you the power to either run the games straight from the disc or as an ISO image from your disk drive .
Key features include
- Savestates: you’ll press one button to save lots of the present “State” of your game.
- Unlimited memory cards: you’ll save as many memory cards as you wish , you’re not limited to the only physical cards starting from 8mb to 64mb.
- Higher definition graphics: with PCSX2 you’ve got the power to play your games in 1080p, or maybe 4K HD.
- Overall, the PCSX2 PS2 emulator is great at what it does. It can emulate PS2 games with good accuracy and you’ll toggle between Windows and therefore the Emulator.
- The downside is it struggles with high-speed games and once in a while freezes or crashes.
- Playstation 2 BIOS, which may be extracted from your console in order to use PCSX2.
How To Install
- Download the new PCSX2 .
- PCSX2 comes in 3 flavors, full installer, web installer and binary. Full installer has the DirectX web installer bundled, web installer optionally downloads it from the web , and binary is merely the program with the plugins. Download the one you favor or if you do not know which, the complete installer.
- Run the installer (if you downloaded the installer) or if you downloaded binary open the archive and extract its contents into a folder. (e.g. C:\PCSX2)
- Run pcsx2-r5875.exe which is within the folder you installed or extracted the files.