The description of Crash Bandicoot
- Join Crash Bandicoot and his sister Coco on a mission to save the multiverse!
- Think fast to keep Crash and Coco running, jumping, spinning and smashing in lanes loaded with obstacles.
- Speed through mysterious lands, defeating the henchmen of Doctor Neo Cortex.
- Swipe to explore wild and exotic locations. Customize Crash and Coco with N.Sane Skins, build an arsenal of stupendous weapons, and hone those running skills for rewards.
- Get ready for the run of a lifetime!
Legendary locations and infamous bosses
- A variety of running challenges await Bandicoot fans, both new and back for more!
- The Wumpa Archipelago is vast, featuring classics like Turtle Woods, Temple Ruins and therefore the Great Gate to please all Crash fans.
- Every adventure may be a thrill ride, risking dangerous Sewer or Later or a touch through the perilous Snow Go Mountain.
- Dr Neo Cortex has pulled from the multiverse Crash and Coco’s most dangerous enemies: Nina Cortex, Dingodile, Dr N-Gin, Fake Crash & Coco plus more old and new bosses are stealing Power Gems.
- It’s up to Crash and Coco to prevent them!
Team up for greater rewards
- Get ready to hitch the simplest Bandicoot within the asynchronous multiplayer runs!
- Teams are about twiddling with friends and pulling together, with bragging rights for being the simplest and seeing your name on the leaderboards.
- Who went farthest, or lasted longest? By challenging others, your Team could claim huge Trophies.
Adventure in bold Bandicoot style
- There is quite meets the attention with incredible skins available to unlock.
- The classic Crash Bandicoot and Coco are yours from the beginning , plus Punk skins to form a press release .
- As you explore the multiverse, you’ll unlock skins that give extra Trophies, bonuses, modifiers and even an Aku Aku Mask!
Unlock new lands to explore
- Choose where to require Crash or Coco running for prizes or simply for fun.
- Rewards offered, or enemies faced, influence choices of Skins and weapons to require running with you.
- Islands pose varied challenges with multiple routes and lanes weaving to-and-fro, above and below.
- The resources to gather depend upon the trail you’re taking , so choose wisely.
Perfect that aim, boost your game
- When it involves boss battles, Crash and Coco make weapons to require ’em down!
- Serums to sloosh Frosty Ant Drone out of his lane. Bombs that rattle Nitro Crab in his shell.
- It takes a Ray Gun AND Bazooka to humiliate Nitro Neo Cortex.
Build and upgrade your bandicoot base
- Help Coco to develop her Wumpa Island HQ.
- Coco or Crash go on-the-run to comb Wumpa Island for resources.
- Parts are wont to build high-tech labs where weapons get made, like Nitro Bombs and Frosty Ray Guns.