The description of OpenScan
- Open source document scanner app with compression features, selective exports and great cropping features with filters.
- Scan documents into a PDF or a bunch of images and share it together with your contacts.
- Our open source document scanner app will enable you to scan anything (official documents, notes, photos, business cards, etc.) and convert it into a PDF file and save to your device or share it directly via any messaging app.
- Why use this app? Sometimes, you need to scan several documents and share them during this fast paced professional world. Maybe, you would like to scan and store your receipts and billing information for filing taxes. during this day and age, we glance for not only easy of use in technology, but also apps which respect our data privacy and apps which does not force ads on our screen every other second.
- We bring you OpenScan, an app which respects your privacy including comprehensive and delightful interface and a flawless user experience.
We differentiate our self from the remainder of the apps within the market by:
- Open Sourcing our app
- Respecting your data privacy (by not collecting any document data knowingly)
- Scan your documents, notes, business cards.
- Simple and powerful cropping features.
- Share as PDF/JPGs.
- PDF compression options
- Increase your office/work productivity by scanning and saving your documents or notes quickly and share them with anyone.
- Capture your ideas or flowcharts that you simply jot hurriedly and upload them to your choice of cloud storage instantly.
- always remember anyone’s contact information by scanning the business cards and storing them.
- Scan printed documents and save them to be reviewed later or send them to your contacts to review it.
- Never worry when it involves receipts anymore. Just scan the receipts and save them to your device and share them whenever necessary.
- Scan all of your handwritten notes and share them instantly to your friends during stressful exam times.
- Never miss another lecture notes. All documents are timestamped, so just search the date or time of the lecture to quickly mention the lecture notes.
- Take pictures of the whiteboards or the blackboards for future reference and save those as PDFs.
- Upload your class notes to your choice of cloud storage instantly.
- New Cropper with more advanced functions
- Quick Scan feature
- Rename of documents
- Reorder of images
- Selective export of images
- Selective delete of images
- Image preview of documents
- Document Compressor/Quality selector for exporting documents